"But Fury, they discountinued mithril seeds!" I'm aware, however I am allowed to host flower related games.
NOTE: I do not give away or sell ANY mithril seeds.
(Twice the amount bet means if the player wins you pay twice the amount)
Hot or Cold
There are 9 colors:
Black, Blue, Orange, Pastel, Purple, Rainbow, Red, White, Yellow.
^ And that's how you play the first game of "ABC"
In the game of ABC the host and the person betting each use 1 seed. The goal is to get closest to the letter "A" Whomever can get closest wins. If the person betting wins it's twice the amount bet.
Hot OR Cold
In this game the host plants 1 flower after the person betting calls out hot or cold. If they guess right, they win twice the amount bet.
Hot colors are: Red, Orange, Yellow
Cold colors are: Blue, Pastel, Purple
Rainbow: If the host plants a rainbow the host automatically wins.
If White or Black is planted, it is a replant, and the host will plant another seed until it is Hot, cold or rainbow.
If the person betting wins it is twice the amount bet.
In this game the player betting will just place a bet and if it's cold, they win twice what they bet.
If the host plants a rainbow, or a hot color, the player betting loses.
White and black are replants.
If the player betting wins they get twice the amount bet.
In this game each player will plant 5 seeds. The person with the highest "hand" wins. The bet can be whatever the host and the player betting agree upon. If they agree upon 500m, the person who lost would have to pay 500m.
Your "hand" is what determines if you win or not.
Highest hand to lowest hand:
1) Flush: 5 of the same color (i.e 5 purples)
2) Full House: 3 of one color and 2 of another (i.e 3 purples and 2 reds)
3) 4 Of a Kind: 4 of the same color and any other color (i.e 4 blues and 1 white)
4) 3 Of a Kind (trip): 3 of one color and 2 different colors (i.e 3 black, 1 red, 1 blue)
5) 2 pair: 2 of one color, 2 of another, and a random remaining color (i.e 2 pastel, 2 rainbow, 1 white)
6) 1 pair: 2 of one colors, and 3 different colors. (i.e 2 orange, 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 black)
7) Bust: If you bust it means you have none of the above and you have no matching colors (i.e 1 black, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 orange, 1 yellow)
Update: There are other flushes as well. A Hot and Cold Flush
A Hot Flush is 5 "hot" colors. (i.e Red, Yellow, Orange, or White if playing by these rules)
A Cold Flush is 5 "cold" colors. (i.e Blue, Purple, Pastel, or Black if playing by these rules)
A Rainbow during either of these flushes can be counted towards the Hot or Cold Flush
Guide Written By Fury!