|Agility GuideContents:Where To Train
- Level 1-60 at ::skills using the Agility Pipe.
- Level 1-60 at ::donorzone using the Agility Net.
- Level 60+ at the wilderness course. BEWARE: Level 52 wilderness; Do not take anything you are not willing to lose.
- To get here, simple talk to the gnome trainer at ::shops and ask to be taken to the Wilderness Course.
Stepping Stones are the best option to take for most efficient XP per click.
- Agility Pipe at Skills - 1,800 (3,600)
- Agility Net at Donor zone - 1,800 (3,600)
- Wilderness course:
- Pipe - 4,000 (8,000)
- Rope swing - 3,800 (7,600)
- Stepping stones - 7,600 (13,200)
- Balancing Log - 2,000 (4,000)
- Rocks - 2,000 (4,000)
Some people prefer Rope Swing because it's a faster obstacle, and therefore can be more XP per minute, if you are quick. How Much To Train
- Levels 1 - 60
- Agility Pipe: 153 runs (77)
- Agility Net: 153 runs (77)
- Levels 60 - 99
- Stepping Stones: 1,934 runs (967)
- Rope Swing: 3,359 runs (1,680)
- Agility Net: 7,090 runs (3,545)
- Level 99 - 200m
- Stepping Stones: 28,329 runs (14,165)
- Rope Swing: 49,202 runs (24,601)
- Agility Net: 103,870 runs (51,935)
At Level 99 you can buy these:Agility Cape
: From the Wise Old Man at home.Agile Gear
: 6m from the Agility Trainer (Penguin in top right corner of ::shops).Other Notes
Have fun training!
- All values in brackets (13) are during double XP.
- There is also the Gnome Agility Course, I have not included this because it's not the preferred training method, and is least efficient.
Guide Written By Froggy!