What you need for Firemaking::
- A Tinderbox - Bought for 1 coin from the shopkeeper at home (::shops)
- Logs - See amounts below (during normal xp) (Acquired from woodcutting at ::skills or bought from players)
Normal Willow Maple Yew Magic
x 4 x 7 x 18 x 52 x 441 (for 13m), x 6991 (for 200m, from 13m)
The best places to start making fires:
- Varrock between the fountain and west bank (type ::varrock).
- Catherby between the 2 banking spots (type ::fish).
- Donator Zone for donators only, between the wizard and first rock (type ::donorzone). Thanks to Demsy for this information.
Which logs to burn and when:
- Normal Logs
- Level Required: 1
- XP per fire: 3,437 (6,874)
- Amount needed: 4 (2)
- Willow Logs
- Level Required: 30
- XP per fire: 9,240 (18,480)
- Amount needed: 7 (4)
- Maple Logs
- Level Required: 45
- XP per fire: 11,880 (23,760)
- Amount needed: 18 (9)
- Yew Logs
- Level Required: 60
- XP per fire: 17,864 (35,728)
- Amount needed: 52 (26)
- Magic Logs
- Level Required: 75
- XP per fire: 26,752 (53,504)
- Amount needed: For level 99 (13m): 441 (221)
For 200m (from 99): 6991 (3496)
For 200m (from 75): 7432 (3716)
- The amounts shown in orange brackets (13) are the amounts during double xp.
- It is recommended to train woodcutting prior to firemaking to obtain the logs needed.
- Willow & Yew logs are not obtainable from inside ::skills but can be cut down from inside the area, over the fence.
Guide Written By Froggy!